“Do You Want The
Happiest and Healthiest
Hermit Crab Around?"
Welcome to Hermit Crab Care Center,
My name is Terry McInnis and I have taken care of Hermit Crabs for almost 15 years now. During this time I have obtained a gigantic amount knowledge about Hermit Crab's. As a Hermit Crab fanatic I would love to see all pet Hermit Crabs properly taken care of so therefore I would like to share my knowledge with you, for free.
Please go ahead and look over this site for more information about Hermit Crabs but don't forget to signup for my 10 Secrets to Raising a Healthy Hermit Crab email course below. I will send you a lesson per day that will arrive in your inbox.
In My FREE minicourse you will learn:
- Why your Hermit Crab may not be a Hermit or a Crab!
- Tips, tricks and techniques that will make your crab feel relaxed, heppy and ultimately healthy
- Is your crab sick? or is he molting, learn how to recognize the signs of molting!
- Can I just buy one Hermit Crab or should I buy more than one?
- Why a temperature-controller environment is crucial to the longevity and health of your crab
- What is best for my Hermit Crab, should I buy a cage or a glass aquarium and why? Should I buy accessories too?
- What substrate is and why you definitely need it
- Why calcium is so important and when your hermit needs it the most, as well as what other minerials your crab needs and what foods are rich in these minerals
- MITES? Yes Hermit Crabs can get them too, learn what to do to prevent them and also what to do to get rid of them
- There might be a problem if your crab is wandering around without his shell, learn how to tell and how to fix it
- Much, much more!
To get this awesome one-of-a-kind news letter that has the 10 Secrets you must know to Raise a Healthy Hermit Crab, simply fill out the two boxes below, and you will instantly receive your first issue in your email inbox!
You Will Receive the First Lesson in Your Email Inbox Immediately.
Privacy Assured: We hate spam as much as you do! Your email address is never shared with anyone.
We’ll send you your first issue as soon as you sign up, and we’ll talk to you soon.
All the best,